Category Archives: EFT

Are You A Swan?

    I believe that many of my clients are like swans – looking beautifully serene gliding on top of the water.  the water, out of sight, they are paddling frantically.   My clients often say that their friends and family are shocked that they are in such turmoil that they needed to seek my… Read More »

How Have Relationships Suffered Since Lockdown?

In March 2020 we were locked down to contain COVID. Unfortunately, no one could have foreseen the emotional side effects. There are several ways people have been affected: Being locked away has resulted in some people being unable to feel safe around others. Many do not want to return to their place of work because… Read More »

Are Hidden Negative Emotions Holding You Back?

It’s common to be unaware of negative hidden emotional patterns. It’s now known that only 1% of our thoughts are conscious. The other 99% are unconscious. Our unconscious mind operates 24/7, even when we’re asleep. Most beliefs are formed when we’re children, before age 6. Negative beliefs are formed during painful or fearful events, creating… Read More »

Noticing Recurring Patterns

It is common to be unaware of our emotional patterns until we reach a crisis point and realise that the same thing has happened – again.   If we carry on ignoring these events, our unconscious mind and body are really clever at ‘flagging’ them up for us to deal with them.   If we… Read More »

The Most Powerful Thing I’ve Learned

In my 30 years as a therapist, the most powerful thing I’ve learned is that most ailments (whether physical or emotional) have an unconscious root cause from childhood.   I believe that a negative belief is formed when an event occurs that causes a sense of trauma in our body.   At that moment, the… Read More »